Is it possible to generate netherrack somehow?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Title says it all.

Currently using the DW20 pack, ver 1.0.2

And by generate, I am talking more than just what the sludge boiler, or recycle boxes put out randomly.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Magical Crops.
Xenos Reliquary(Tome of Alkahest(only catalyst, not used up)+1xRedstone+1xNetherrack =17 Netherrack)
MFR laser drill->Nether Ores->Pulverizer(15% chance of getting Netherrack). Several smelting/grinding solutions increase chance.

Reactions: PierceSG

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if blood magic is updated to the right version, but the ritual of the crusher can turn cobble into netherrack if supplied with one of the reagents. (Infernus or something)

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
I guess this is how people who dont really care for building stuff challenge themselves in Minecraft. I would go for something more expensive, myself. Like a barrel full of armored flux jetpacks.

Reactions: Gamefury64

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
I guess this is how people who dont really care for building stuff challenge themselves in Minecraft. I would go for something more expensive, myself. Like a barrel full of armored flux jetpacks.

Who said I couldn't do both? :D

There comes a point when you have little left to do, so little things like this is what I aim for when that is the case ;) .

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
In Minecraft, we can not only build things, but also systems. I would love to be more artistic, but I know at heart I'm a systems analyst.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
I think Witchery has an expensive way of making netherrack from gravel. (I think it involves Demonic Blood)
Botania can use it's Conjuration Catalyst to make more if you already have some netherrack.
You could always hope for a lucky hit from the sludge boiler, but this isn't a hugely reliable source of anything.

capSAR273

Jul 29, 2019
Dark Soularium JetPlate (with EnderIO hardmode recipes) ;_; Making one was difficult enough!