is it just me...?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
or are mod websites getting DDOS'ed or something like that?
a few days ago the redpower website went down, and now it's the buildcraft website...

is it all a coincidende or is there more to it? o_O

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
It could be that the modders are updating their websites. I know creephost was DDoS'd in the Chicago area the other day (thanks Twitter!)

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
a few days ago the redpower website went down, and now it's the buildcraft website...

[The following is a made up conspiracy theory that is very likely not true. I made it up as a joke.]
It's anonymous. They dislike modders using restrictive licenses and want everyone to make their code open source.
[end conspiracy theory]

Honestly, I have no clue.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
[The following is a made up conspiracy theory that is very likely not true. I made it up as a joke.]
It's anonymous. They dislike modders using restrictive licenses and want everyone to make their code open source.
[end conspiracy theory]

Honestly, I have no clue.
You would say that :p

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Oh not at all :) Speaking of websites, how's your coming? I can't seem to get either forum URL to work on my phone, since smartphones are really dumb.
Try clicking my signature pic. It links to the website. If you're on an iPhone, I'd suggest using Mercury web browser, as it allows you to 'trick' a website into thinking you're on a desktop browser.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Or use firefox for android with a plugin that allows you to trick sites into thinking your on a desktop. But that would be far too complex.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019

It's me. Spreading my dark influence.

Don't worry about it. Go on with your daily lives. Discussing... Consuming...

Tomorrow you will never remember this thread, nor the time when you last saw the sun....

Sleeep..... Sleeeeeep..... And forget. Everything.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
It's me. Spreading my dark influence.

Don't worry about it. Go on with your daily lives. Discussing... Consuming...

Tomorrow you will never remember this thread, nor the time when you last saw the sun....

Sleeep..... Sleeeeeep..... And forget. Everything.

just woke up and the BC website is back up, so I guess it was just me :p