Inventory match

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
For various reasons (Saltpeter production for an automated Tree Farm, I need to keep cells going to the right places,) I need some way to emit a redstone signal if, say, a chest's inventory exactly matches a sample inventory. Is there any way to do this?

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
I think you can do it with an item detector as well, you may have to use a few of them depending on how many items you require, and then group them with an AND gate.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
BC Gate has conditions for '25% inventory' and '50% inventory', which can be used, if you're just trying to count how many of a single item is in there.

Managers can ensure that a particular inventory will always have a specific number of specific items, and request them from other managers when it is otherwise.

trunksbomb

Jul 29, 2019
Alternatively you can use Railcraft loaders or unloaders to achieve the same effect. The chest cart will be moved along when either it is filled appropriately with a loader, or when it or the target inventory has been filled appropriately. It's not as compact though.