Ingredient checklist

Wizaerd

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know of a mod that would work alongside NEI to build a checklist of items?

For example, I view a recipe in NEI and I need to go to my chest to get items. What'd be great is as I view a recipe in NEI, if I could click it or the ingredients to build a list so when I'm at a chest I can pull the items I need without having to re-lookup the recipe again. Or if the recipe screen were sticky and stayed on the screen while I pull items from different chests.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
You can do something similar with Project Tables. It allows you to save recipes on plans. When you then want to build the item, you can just plop in the plan, and if all items are present in the Project Table's internal storage, you can pull the item right out. If something is missing, it will mark that item bright red so you can resupply.

Not the exact functionality you seek, but it's a damn cool thing to have.

Wizaerd

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I have done that a few times, and it does offer a certain level of convenience. How cool would it be to be able to look/read that plan when I had my chest open. Or even if I could keep it on the screen while I move from chest to chest to gather those ingredients. And be able to page through the component tree to gather the items for dependent items/components.