Open Server {InfinityMC} {Ultimate modpack}{mcpc+, Grief prevention plugins} 100 slots {32GB}

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
InfinityMC
InfinityMC is an economy/survival server, Unique in it alot of ways,
Friendly community and staff, with monthly events from dense ore worlds to tournaments,
and every 90 days we give away free vip ranks ^_^.
When you first join you'll get a starter kit, includes full protection 4, unbreaking 3 leather armor food and sapplings,
you will start as a member, with time you'll get promoted to trusted, trusted players have access to the trusted mining age and are allowed to use banned items in the main world,
All new players have enough claim blocks to claim a 64x64 area, you gain 100 blocks hourly.
Banned Items
1: Vajra - will be unbanned after Ultimate pack updates.
2: Mining laser - Can only be used in mining ages.
3: Mining turtles - Can only be used in mining ages.
4: Wand of excavation - Can only be used on mining ages.
5: Wand of equal trade - banned.
All the items listed here can be used by trusted members in all worlds.
Disabled mods
Equivalent Exchange is the only mod disabled for now.
Economy Info
Our economy is based on Xycraft quartz crystals { Quartz crystals are one of the few resources a player cant mass produce out of thin air, like most resources}, And time.
1: Quartz crystals - You can sell them for $5 each.
2: time - You get paid $5 per minute {online time only} {afk time doesnt count}
3: Player shops - you can make your own chest shop and sell your own items.
WORLDS
List of worlds we have
The Overworld: Here you can live/build freely anywhere.
Mining age 1: Here is where Members go for mining {this world resets every month}
Mining age 2: This age is for trusted players only {this world resets every month}
Plot age: Here you can buy a plot and show your building skills {its also usefull for players with fps issues since its flat}
Mini games age: Here is where we have all our fun mini games, such as Mob Arena, PVP Arenas, Paintball Arenas, Prop Hunt Arenas, TDM Arenas, FFA Arenas, Spleef Arenas, TTT Arenas, COD Nazi zombies Arenas, {this world is still a WIP but ETA 3-6 days},
Creative age: {Coming soon}
Skyblock survival age: {Coming soon}
Twilight Forest: Resets every 3 months
The End: Does not reset but the whole island gets regenerated every month {End stone imo is really usefull}
The Nether: Does not reset {unless is really needed}
Server Ranks
Members:
Members have access to alot of commands, and is limited to banned items,
Members also have access to mob arena and 5 default classes.
Commands:
1: /sethome - sets your home [members have access to 3 homes-you must set homes with names not numbers]
2: /home - teleports you to your home.
3: /tpa - send a teleport request.
4: /tpahere - sends a teleport request so they teleport to you.
5: /tpadeny - denies a tp request sent to you.
6: /tpaccept - accepts the request.
7: /chest - opens a virtual chest.
8: /workbench - opens a virtual workbench.
9: /vote - allows you to vote for day/night, wether rain/sun.
10: /togglepvp - {enables and diables pvp mode} {usefull if you wana get your friends head with vorpal } .
Trusted:
Trusted players have access to the trusted mining age and can use banned items in all worlds,
Trusted players also have access to mob arena and 2 extra classes.
Commands:
1: /sethome - sets your home [members have access to 5 homes-you must set homes with names not numbers]
2: /home - teleports you to your home.
3: /tpa - send a teleport request.
4: /tpahere - sends a teleport request so they teleport to you.
5: /tpadeny - denies a tp request sent to you.
6: /tpaccept - accepts the request.
7: /chest - opens a virtual chest.
8: /workbench - opens a virtual workbench.
9: /vote - allows you to vote for day/night, wether rain/sun.
10: /togglepvp - {enables and diables pvp mode} {usefull if you wana get your friends head with vorpal }.
11: /pv 1 - {private vaults, like virtual chest but allows you to have up to 5 vaults}.

Server Rules
1: No hacks.
2: No Griefing and stealing. {you will be caught}.
3: Do not build within viewing distance of someone else unless you have permissions from said person.
4: Do not build to close from spawn.
5: No advertising other servers.
6: Respect all staff
7: Be respectfull to everyone.
8: keep swearing to a minimum
9: Do not abuse any glitches/bugs {mostly Do not dupe}.
10: Have fun and enjoy the server :D.

Server IP: 198.27.81.137

Kristina718

Jul 29, 2019
I am on this server and its one of the first severs I've been on with no drama, friendly people who help you when you need it. They answered all my questions and have been extremely helpful with everything.

D

Deleted member 13895

I was on a few servers before this which i all left because the admins were bad and the server was laggy. When i was playing and i had a problem other players would always help me. This is a reasonably mature server with skilled players and a nice staff. I play on this server for about 5 months now and i still enjoy it!

Del please don't break my toy