Infinity world crashes upon loading after using chunk loaders

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Chadwig

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Infinity world crashes upon loading after using chunk loaders
Launcher Version:
v1.4.6
Modpack:
FTB Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
After adding Chickenchunks chunk loaders to my world, it continues to operate until I close minecraft and reopen the world. Minecraft loads just fine, but when I try to open my world, minecraft crashes to the desktop.

I tried the workaround that involves adding an exception for my minecraft folder to my antivirus software, but the world still will not load.

I am able to continue playing without chunkloaders, but they are an integral part of what I like about these modpacks. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you very much for these modpacks and for your support!

I browsed all active support tickets and was unable to find this particular error, sorry if I just missed it.

(This is my first post so I assume my log link will not display until approved by a mod or admin, just in case anyone was wondering.)

Chadwig

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I didn't even realize there was another mod I could use. Thanks for the response! I'll be glad to get back to my world.