Request (infinity) overpowered bow ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

thunderbolt_6

Jul 29, 2019
im searching for an overpowered version of this.
i saw on forgecraft, with iguana tweaks? someone has a 120 dmg longbow and i want one too
i do a lot of testing but i do a poor 11.5 dmg

Please add screenshot for both(shift and ctrl)
Please help im stuck on tinkers

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
The Nerfbat came out pretty strong on this one. TiCo bolts/arrows are no longer the gross monsters they once were. In fact, I've found them less useful than a simple enchanted bow in my Infinity world.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
and the best way to mine draconium or kinda?im a n00b at that mod
There isn't really a best way. Just fly around the end and mine it all with a diamond pick or higher. There are also naturally spawning meteorites that have the ore.

thunderbolt_6

Jul 29, 2019
There isn't really a best way. Just fly around the end and mine it all with a diamond pick or higher. There are also naturally spawning meteorites that have the ore.
any tool to find that meteorites? it looks like?
why in extratic the parts have 1 durability?

APproject

Jul 29, 2019
No tool is used... What do you mean by "extractic in the parts have 1 durability."?

The 'extra TIC' mod lists draconic evolution materials as tool materials. I think he's referring to the low listed durability for those materials.

In response to OP, don't use draconic evolution materials as TIC materials. Use the mod's tool progression to build the awakened bow, which is the most powerful bow.

Also, the meteors are extremely rare. It's just best to get a flying method and go to y = 10 in the end. Then fly in one direction while looking upwards. Comets have a distinct outline.

thunderbolt_6

Jul 29, 2019
thanks to all, my problems has been resolved ;)
easy way to find the DE ores in the overworld?

Last edited:

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
It's almost not worth even trying to find them in the overworld. It's super rare.

Sent from my Thingy using a Thingy.

Coyote81

Jul 29, 2019
Unless you need it for PvP, I find the TC bow very good still, the attack speed is rather amazing when you get your draw speed down to .3secs with some 14 damage and a health stack of 140ish arrows that regen.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
It's almost not worth even trying to find them in the overworld. It's super rare.

Sent from my Thingy using a Thingy.

I got all my draconium for a staff of power and a draconic bow in the overworld. Quarried an entire extreme hills biome but it is possible.

Baron_Falcon

Jul 29, 2019
I got all my draconium for a staff of power and a draconic bow in the overworld. Quarried an entire extreme hills biome but it is possible.
I can find two ingots worth of draconium for every run of a BC quarry. Draconium gens between 0- 10, maybe only 0-5. I usually find it mining right at bedrock.

Edit: That should have said mining at level 1 with a hammer letting me see a 5x5 radius. As I recall I seem to find Draconium in first 3 levels.

Last edited: