Votes: 0 0.0%
  • II

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
These are, in my opinion, the best series of mobile games ever seen. They are made as if for a console, I swear.
The graphics are stunning, the gameplay is fun, and the story is engaging.
I know msot of what there is to know about these games, any questions, ask me!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Okay...Usually mobile games are crap so, if somebody tells me their good I just ignore'em...Soah,

Questions:

What are these games about?

Why do you find them good?

What are the best things about these games?

Reactions: PeggleFrank

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Okay...Usually mobile games are crap so, if somebody tells me their good I just ignore'em...Soah,

Questions:

What are these games about?

Why do you find them good?

What are the best things about these games?

1) You are a dude who, originally, is trying to overthrow the Deathless, "immortal" Beings who took over your world. Basically.

2) I loved the graphics, gameplay, story and scenery.

3) Well, the graphics are, hands-down, the greatest I've ever seen in a mobile game.

Now I know this sounds like another one of those cheap and not so good games, but this is unique. No game comes close to the brilliance of IB.

Reactions: dgdas9

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
The gameplay will definitely get boring if you play it for too long. The first game always crashed at startup for some reason with me so I didn't get to play it too often. The story was definitely what gave the games the big SWAG points.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Seriously, so far, it is not repetitive, for me at least, as you can now play as his assassin friend Isa, who has a different play style, with heavy, light, and dual still, and enemies have new ways of holding weapons.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously, so far, it is not repetitive, for me at least, as you can now play as his assassin friend Isa, who has a different play style, with heavy, light, and dual still, and enemies have new ways of holding weapons.

Just to be clear, you're saying that playing something repetitively will not become repetitive.

I beg to differ. Boredom awaits after a few playthroughs, unless the game captures an extensively amazing level of replayability.