[Infinity 1.3.4] taint biome

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TheSepulcher

Jul 29, 2019
Im playing ftb infinity for some time and im playing with thaumcraft recently. I think taint biome is off by default but what if i need taint stuff like spores? is there any other way having taint items other than biome?

firas55556

Jul 29, 2019
Im playing ftb infinity for some time and im playing with thaumcraft recently. I think taint biome is off by default but what if i need taint stuff like spores? is there any other way having taint items other than biome?
If I remember correctly, its taint spread that is turned off, so the taint won't enroach on other biomes.
They will however spawn as distinct biomes with a spawn weight of 1(at least thats how it is in my config, but ive inherited it from 1.0.1 due to added mods)

Reactions: TheSepulcher

TheSepulcher

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. I just need explore a lot more then. Looks like my whole world is made from 2 or 3 biomes.BoP is derping me again

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I'm not sure, but I remember if you overload your cauldron, you create taint that you can scoop up to get the Vis from..
Or am I just having a "moment"?

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
If flux hangs around long enough and in great enough quantity, you can create your own taint. If you do this close enough to a node, you could in theory create your very own pet tainted node.

Reactions: Fuzzbling