Infinite steam dupe

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Iluvalar

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone. This is a stone fluid pipe full of steam, a full portable tank beneath it. A steam turbine from factorization and another portable tank which was full of steam before I gave it a wrench hit. Now it's a little bit more then 'full' lol. Note that I'm facing south. It seem crucial. The upper portable tank is not mandatory, but I needed something to fill up that stone pipe. I'm using the direwolf20 1.7.10 pack here...

I'm not sure what is going on exactly. I feel pretty lucky I managed to find out this exact configuration. I tried many small changes to the setup. And nothing else seem to work. I'm still experimenting with that but I felt I should share with you guys so you could have fun with that by yourself and share your findings to mine :) .

Edit: Forget the pipe and the extra portable tank. It seem I need the steam turbine, a portable tank and something else I can't figure out yet but that I seem to have about 1/2 (16/35) of the time... Still investigating...

2015-01-25_19.16.10.png

Last edited: