Industrial Craft giving no sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently playing on the Direwolf20 1.6.4 V1.0.2 All my game sound is fine. But I cannot seem to be getting any sound from industrialcraft. Is this a bug, or is it something wrong on my end?
Thanks
KrazyBrute

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds are disabled by default in the IndustrialCraft configs due to complaints about them being poorly made and irritating.

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019
Thankyou for the quick response! Oh I see. Is there a way I can enable them? Or are they permanently disabled? Also do you know if there will be update to fix this and change the sounds?

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
They are disabled in the configs, so go into there and you can change it. And no. They are meant to be disabled, the FTB team gets too many complaints.

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about this but Im not really sure where to look do you know which folder/file the config is in
Thanks

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
in C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\FTBLauncher\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\config

The file called IC2, open it with word or notepad

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019
I just enabled the sound in my config for both my ftb and my server but it still isnt working. Could there be a reason to this or anything else I could do?

KrazyBrute

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it has, Sorry for the slow reply I dont check on here often.
Go into the config folder for that mod pack then enable sounds on the Industrial Craft config file (Note: May be called IC2) (Use Ctrl + F to find it quicker)
If that doesnt work then maybe it has to be enabled on the server aswell by doing the same process as mentioned above but im not sure.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.