Increasing Crop Yield Infinity 1.3.4

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Miranda

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there!

I'm trying to incrase my Biofuel production, without increasing the size of my farm.
I'm used Agricraft to 'pump' my plants to level 10. I'm also utilizing Agricraft sprinklers above'em.

Do you guys have any other suggestions for increasing crop productivity? I'm kinda lost in this pack, so any tips are useful.

Things that I know about, but I'm unable to use right now:
- Reinforced watering can in autonomous activators
- Thaumcraft's lamps

I prefer renewable or easy-to-setup methods. I know that with some work I can automate the aspect/essence generation for Thaumcraft's lamps, but dayum that's a lot of work, hehe

Also, general 'agriculture' tips are welcome.
Like, I just found out that there is a 'fertilized soil' from MineFactory reloaded, that allows me to plant stuff in it without a nearby source of water. Quite nice for Sugar Cane farms. Sadly it doesn't look like it's compatible with Agricraft's crops.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Botiania has a flower that boosts crop growth with mana
Blood magic has both a ritual and sigil that uses lp
Mfr has the fertilizer machine that can use mfr's fertilizer and some other mods(foresty fertilizer for example)

Miranda

Jul 29, 2019
Woah I was about to start messing with Blood Magic.
Do you guys have any recommendations for tutorials / videos?
Is there a in-game guide/book?

yoda64

Jul 29, 2019
Woah I was about to start messing with Blood Magic.
Do you guys have any recommendations for tutorials / videos?
Is there a in-game guide/book?

I always refer to this guide. It's a little out of date but still relevant.

Also Direwolf20 and many others have video spotlights and Let's Plays on youtube which go over rituals and the like.

Then there is the wiki. Not complete unfortunately but very useful as quick reference sheet.

Reactions: gold49