I'm wildfire

wildfire

Jul 29, 2019
I've been coming to this site a lot and lurking around, but not really on the forum side. I've been playing modded minecraft since before FTB days. Unfortunately for me though, I haven't ever gone looking for a bunch of people to hang around and play on servers with - in other words - I've always played minecraft since I got it several years ago on my own. I'm hoping to find some nice people to play on servers with.

I hope that this thread is in the right place. I thought that the introductions sub-forum was worth a try. :/

wildfire

Jul 29, 2019
@LivingAngryCheese
@jedi13
@YX33A

I'm glad that markup works on this forum too (I come from a different forum site). I'd love to join you guys on a server. I haven't played the monster pack, however, I have played the direwolf20 modpack for - a couple of years? I'm familiar with most of the mods on the pack and to top it off it'll be more fun to explore the other mods with others too. I'm most interested in the gene splicing mod, and I want to aim for the creative flight. I started a single player world in monster already, but that'll be a solo adventure just to test the other mods. Anyway, I hope to see you guys in minecraft, and BTW my ING is wildfire70 because regular "wildfire" was taken by someone else. I'll think about adding a avatar shortly (at least until I get tired of the default).

I'm off work sunday so I'll be able to play online from 1 p.m - early the next morning.