Open Server iKanCraft | Ultimate 1.1.2 | PVE - Limited Greifing - Public Ages |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ikentron

Jul 29, 2019
106j3t3.png
Limited Grief || No PvP || No Whitelist || Few Banned Items || GriefPrevention
Server Ip: ftb.ikan-craft.com || Website: iKan-Craft.com
30071qu.jpg
With our servers we try our hardest to develop a friendly and welcoming community. We have been running different kinds of servers for quite some time, so we are used to the different challenges that face us along the way. This server is set up so we are able to support longevity and don't have to reset the current world often.​
2i6m3a1.jpg
We like to stay as lenient as possible with our rules, but the rules we do have, we are very strict on!​
• Follow limited griefing and raiding rules!​
• Watch your language and caps!​
• Don't destroy land for fun of it!​
• Don't ask for staff, items, or time change!​
• Respect all Staff and Members!​
68rbsm.jpg
• No PVP - Explore as you please without having to worry about be ambushed and killed.​
• Limited Griefing - Do not grief claimed or protected areas. If an area is found and not claimed you may raid but please don't over destroy.​
• World Border - Set at 10k blocks from spawn. Used to cut back on as much lag as possible.​
• 60 Slots​
• 24/7 Up time - (Daily restarts to keep lag away)​
• Lag Free​
jsyki9.jpg
This server has limited Griefing and Raiding. This means that if you do not protect your belongings, anyone could swoop by and take a piece here and there. It's encouraged not to take someones "whole" house in the process though. To eliminate any griefing however, you must protest your land using GriefPrevention and a wooden shovel.

The longer you play, the more claim blocks you will begin to earn. If you find yourself needing more, please contact the server owner, ikentron.

GreifPrevention has been configured to protect the majority of FTB Ultimate items so you won't have to worry a bir. If you do happen to be griefed, please let a staff member know so it can be taken care of as soon as possible.​
o8dr9u.jpg
• Letters​
• Unifiers​
• Xycraft Tanks​
• Book Binder​
• Mining Turtles (Donor+ Perk)
• Spot Loaders (Donor Perk)
• Chunk Loaders (VIP Perk)
v9elz.jpg
hte2p4.png

1zeduts.png

20fx7hs.png
k2bujr.jpg
ftb.ikan-craft.com

Luvwuv

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm having an issue with power armor on your server. It's kicking me when I attempt to fly saying it is not enabled on the server. I know other players who can fly with just a jet pack, so I don't know whats going on. Just wanted to mention it to see if you all could fix it. Thanks!