Iguana Tinkers Tweaks Bows, Cossbows, Arrows, and Bolts Guide?

Defiancey

Jul 29, 2019
I generally dont use ranged weapons. But i seen some crazy stats on some and now im interested. But there isnt much on the way of in game like there is for the tools. There a guide somewhere for what to make all the pieces out of?

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
I generally dont use ranged weapons. But i seen some crazy stats on some and now im interested. But there isnt much on the way of in game like there is for the tools. There a guide somewhere for what to make all the pieces out of?

It's been heavily nerfed apparently.

Reactions: RedBoss

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
All the usefulness has been nerfed out. Plus anyone using Iguana Tweaks has zero incentive to use them. Its a classic case of nerfing something into obsolescence.

Defiancey

Jul 29, 2019
The crossbow still seems pretty effective. Kills almost anything one shot. There a different mod people goto for weapons?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
The quiverbow mod was default in Resonant Rise 3, but I found it more cumbersome that a vanilla bow. For projectiles, I use either the Bow of Bone from Thaumcraft or the Redstone Arsenal bow. Once I'm bored with bows I'll use an ungraded Shock Focus from Thaumcraft.