Open Server IGGHQ FTB Unleashed Pack, PVP, No WhiteList

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

murch

Jul 29, 2019
minecraftbanner1_zps48a600f9.png

Running FTB Unleashed Pack (v1.1.3) Minecraft Version 1.5.2 …..... PVP
How To Install:
Load up FTB Launcher, Highlight Unleashed pack., Click on (Recommended Tab), Select 1.1.3. Launch Game, After it’s done close it down, Relaunch again and then Select (Edit Mod Pack) Enable Mod’s and Launch Game, And you're in.
ADD MODS TO PACK: Biomes O' Plenty, Hats, HatStand, Power Converters”
IGG registration:http://igghq.net/
TeamSpeak: ts.igghq.net
FTB Unleashed IP : mc.igghq.net:25565 (No whitelist)
IGG Admins: Murch,Themadnun,Cactus
And Many Moderator's
Who are we?
Independent Gaming was formed in 2012 as an organised group of gamers from around the world. We play a myriad of games on the PC Platform from Tactical Shooters and Military Simulators like the Armed Assault Series to the hilarity of Team Fortress and Minecraft.
We’ve setup IGG to allow you, as the player to decide the direction of the group, everyone is equal and we meet regularly to play games and have fun.
No matter what games you enjoy, you are bound to find someone in IGG who enjoys playing them too. No rules, No requirements. Just sense of humour and Teamspeak 3. All members are currently voted in using a majority vote of existing members
How do I join?
Great! We're glad you'd like to join us and many others in our community. The first thing you need to do is register on this website, which you can do using one of thelinks This will turn you into a Registered Guest of the Community
Next you'll want to join us on teamspeak if you haven't already.
To become a full member you will need to attend one of our community meetings where you will be hopefully voted in, these take place on teamspeak on the first sunday of each month at 6PM GMT (UK Time)!
Now that we have a dedicated box, we are opening up to a bigger community. Being part of the IGG gives you access to;

• High capacity 24/7 stable servers with supportive admins and moderators.
  • Fun events.
  • Website http://igghq.net/
  • TS: ts.iggHQ.net
  • Steam, Youtube, ,Facebook and Twitter.
  • Newsletter featuring updates, articles and the latest & greatest on what’s happening around IGG.
Rules / For Minecraft:
  • No Griefing.
  • No Stealing.
  • No pirated/hacked clients or abuse of exploits in the game.
  • Respect your neighbours and their work.
  • Be polite and respectful.
  • Working Mic (would be nice to get to know you)
  • PvP Only in the wilderness.
  • Don't make the environment look ugly.
  • No open Quarries.
Plugins/ Unleashed:
  • Lockette
  • ChestShop
  • Essentials
  • StarGate
  • CoreProtect
  • Towny
Banned Items:
  • Portal Mod
  • Nukes
  • Crystal Chests
  • Wand Of Excavation
  • Mining Lasers
  • Mystcraft mod
Fotor081014131_zps85bf930a.jpg

Cheers, Murch.

saquin

Jul 29, 2019
Brilliant! This servers is great please jump on and up the numbers. I've been playing for 4 days and went on ts once its just a bunch of lads having fun with a great server.

Amera

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great server. I joined a little while ago and the group is really good and trustworthy. It's a nice laid back server, but if there are any problems they're great with keeping up with protection. Everyone interacts really well and the TeamSpeak is a lot of fun. I happened across it while looking for a newer server and I've stuck with them since. It's just like a big group of friends- loads of fun. Join up!

FpsLegend

Jul 29, 2019
I have Been with IGG since Feb, I love these guys like family a really good laugh and good at minecraft too, safe, secure Brill! server Join up guys and girls!

SAV

Jul 29, 2019
I've been with IGG since October 2012, its a great community and group of friends! Hope to welcome you soon!

marrick

Jul 29, 2019
i really like this server people (including admins) are nice the server is in constant surveillance of the admins so no griefing wich is amazing. also you can buy and sell stuff (no overpowered things like solar stuff) and you actual have to do thing yourself you can be mayor or a be a villager wich is amazing keep it going :)

murch

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for Posting Folks! You make the Clan what it is today.

Cheers Murch.