Idea for PvP map

davidmeow2

Jul 29, 2019
I have an idea for a PvP map for the Ultimate pack. It will probably use IC2, Thaumcraft, Secret Rooms, RedPower 2, maybe Mystcraft, and maybe some other mods. Post if you have any ideas and I will start building it soon!

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
A FTB pvp map would be nice. Classes would be nice and I like the idea of secret rooms. You could also make good use of Portal gun and maybe Gravity Gun. Modular Power Suits and Computer-Craft if you can use it would also work nicely. The real trick would be balancing the classes if you decide to add some. If you need help I'd be happy to help you.

davidmeow2

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking of two teams that each have a fortress, but I like the idea of portal guns, Modular PowerSuits, & computercraft. What I would need help w/ is redstone & command blocks. Maybe the goal would be to get the passcode for a room that if you get in, you win.

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
That's a cool idea. Maybe their could be other maps with different goals like CTF or team death-match. To me, its hard to have a effective pvp map without classes or else everyone would be the same.
I was thinking about getting a server up so I can work on a map and this one might be it.

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to organize a whole team to work on a map. It might be this one.

davidmeow2

Jul 29, 2019
YAAAAAY! I haven't had time to start yet, and maybe now I should wait until the server's running.

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
The server is now running! It will be up at around 5:00 P.M eastern on Friday. If anyone else is willing to join, let me know.