Whitelist Server iCraft [Mindcrack Pack][8.0.1][Recorded][White-listed][Hard]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drragehard

Jul 29, 2019
iCraft (Mindcrack Pack Server)
Server IP: Catahosting.net
Application Detail Video:
What You Can Expect From Us:
-Friendly People
-A Community To Play With
-Support On Youtube
-Active Members
What You Can Expect From The Server:
-Almost 100% Lag-Free
-Minimal Downtime
-Frequent Backups
-Easy To Reach Server Host
-No Disabled items!
What We Expect From You:
-To Be Friendly
-Have A Good Quality Mic
-Have Skype / TS / Mumble / Vent (Working On Getting TS Server)
-Be Active
-Have Knowledge Of FTB
-Have A Youtube Channel With 100+ Subscribers
-Ability To Record Quality Videos
-Weekly Videos (Not Mandatory)
Rules:
-No Greifing / Hacking
-Be Friendly
-Do Not Steal
-Be Active ( Let us know if you will be inactive for a period of time )
Application:
IGN:
Experience With FTB:
Why You Would Like To Join:
See You Soon!

Dinolight2335

Jul 29, 2019
GN:Dinolight2334
Youtube Channel:Dinolight2335
Experience With FTB:Starting playing to FTB after Tekkit of corse, and had been playing tekkit for about a year and a half. Now FTB for about 4 months.
Why You Would Like To Join:Just playing with other people is so much more fun than by yourself, just expect a prank or one thousand from me. The Main reason is so that I can get more content on my channel. Before you ask why I have been so inactive, it is because my computer broke, then I fixed it, then my mic broke, and now I can't afford one yet. I will be getting a new one is a week or so. My edit skills are quite nice, but I love photoshoping. I made my background myself. I put all my money into my channel and youtube.
Computer specs.
hd 7950 graphics card
550w bronze coated powersupply
1tb harddrive (getting another two soon)
8GB memory.
I5 2320 processor
Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
Keyboard: Blackwidow standard addition
Mouse: Razer naga blue led
Headset: some low brand crap. Getting new set soon
Microphone: Broken Blue snowball (getting the Blue Yeti)
Thanks for reading and considering.
-Dino

[DOUBLEPOST=1361578099][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh my. Sorry about the smileys. Re-post.

GN: Dinolight2334
Youtube Channel: Dinolight2335
Experience With FTB:Starting playing to FTB after Tekkit of corse, and had been playing tekkit for about a year and a half. Now FTB for about 4 months.
Why You Would Like To Join:Just playing with other people is so much more fun than by yourself, just expect a prank or one thousand from me. The Main reason is so that I can get more content on my channel. Before you ask why I have been so inactive, it is because my computer broke, then I fixed it, then my mic broke, and now I can't afford one yet. I will be getting a new one is a week or so. My edit skills are quite nice, but I love photoshoping. I made my background myself. I put all my money into my channel and youtube.
Computer specs.
hd 7950 graphics card
550w bronze coated powersupply
1tb harddrive (getting another two soon)
8GB memory.
I5 2320 processor
Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
Keyboard: Blackwidow standard addition
Mouse: Razer naga blue led
Headset: some low brand crap. Getting new set soon
Microphone: Broken Blue snowball (getting the Blue Yeti)
Thanks for reading and considering.
-Dino
Sorry for inconvenience.

louis0718

Jul 29, 2019
Hey DrRageHard I wanted to Join the FTB server

IGN-louis0718
Age-13
Youtube Channel- Chillzx0718
Experience With FTB- I am good with all of the mods except for Thaumcraft And the beekeeping stuff.
Why I want to join- I am looking for a server that is not going down because I have been on 2 servers and they both went down because the host stopped paying for it. I am willing to help anyone on the server and I wanted to get on hopefully before the reset. If I do get on though you might want to expect a few pranks from me {Nothing serious like stealing}. In My opinion, Playing with others is so much better than playing by yourself.

I play on a MacBook Pro witch is less than 6 months old so it its very fast. I am going to record with Quick Time Player on The Mac itself and Then Render The video with iMovie. I am going to post a video with no voice named FTB server proposal. That Video will be In 720P just to show you my recording ability. Here Is the link. If you can leave a comment on the video That would be great. Thanks!

Drragehard

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I do apologize but the 100 sub req. is non-negotiable. Its not to be harsh on people, but it makes it easier to make a youtube server and pick people to join.

AussieBoy_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AussieBoy_

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AussieGamer300

Experience With FTB: I've been playing Feed The Beast a lot over the last few months, I love building technical and automated things. Fairly competent with all of the mods in the pack and I learn new things every day because I watch most of the members videos from the Mindcrack Feed The Beast Server (Guude, BdoubleO, Etho, Nebris etc..)

Why You Would Like To Join: I would like to join because I love playing Feed The Beast and I love playing with other people, after a while playing alone gets boring but on a server with other people there is always something to do! For a while now I've wanted to start a feed the beast series but I have never been motivated because I haven't had a good server to play on, If I played on yours you could expect a video every 2-3 days. I recently build my pc so I can record at good quality, I usually don't upload anything under 720p and as long as my computer is on I'll be on Team Speak and/or Skype, Making me easy to contact.
Extra Note: I'm sorry to say that I don't meet the 100 subs requirement as I am a fairly new channel. At the time I am typing this I have 33. Thought I don't have many now, I am growing and I can guarantee that I will keep growing. I love making videos and I love playing games with other people. I upload 2-4 videos a week and am really easy going and easy to get along with. I know my lack of subscribers will probably dramatically reduce my chances but it would mean a lot if you considered me.
Thank you for your time, Can't wait to see your videos on the new server :)
- Michael (AussieBoy_)

Idralia

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,

IGN: Idralia
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WayneHRa
Experience With FTB: I have good knowledge and played on few servers, but gregtech destroy my mind
Why You Would Like To Join: Because i want to play FTB ! Naa, i feal like 'youtubers' are great people most of the time so i suppose than there will be 0 grief and so on.. but if there are some, or too young people for me on the server i may have to leave :(
Also i want play AND learn a lot with other people, not doing my own base all alone, i like to have a personnal place but if i tchat with others members with vocals.
And you may have noticed, im french, but i do speack english, not as good as i can write it, but hey, im 18 years old, it's really hard for me ! anyway it's should be all right for recording in english with you, im way better than others people of my age in english. Cia hopefully

Drragehard

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,

IGN: Idralia
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WayneHRa
Experience With FTB: I have good knowledge and played on few servers, but gregtech destroy my mind
Why You Would Like To Join: Because i want to play FTB ! Naa, i feal like 'youtubers' are great people most of the time so i suppose than there will be 0 grief and so on.. but if there are some, or too young people for me on the server i may have to leave :(
Also i want play AND learn a lot with other people, not doing my own base all alone, i like to have a personnal place but if i tchat with others members with vocals.
And you may have noticed, im french, but i do speack english, not as good as i can write it, but hey, im 18 years old, it's really hard for me ! anyway it's should be all right for recording in english with you, im way better than others people of my age in english. Cia hopefully
As long as communicating in English isnt a problem, I think it would be great to have you on the server :). Private Message me for details about whitelisting and the map reset when you can!

tufjghf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tufjghf
Youtube Channel: zunaGL
Experience With FTB: I played tekkit for good 1 year and a half. and i started FtB 2 months ago. Thaumcraft is the thing i like the most. I'm not pro at ftb but i know most of the mods. I don't like destroying chunks in order to get resources, i like going the "healty" way
Why You Would Like To Join: I want to join mainly because i'm searching for a good minecraft community for few months now, and most of my applications went un-replyed or declined (thats the main reason my channel is kinda empty atm). Just want to play on a server with some normal people.. And i Likee trainsssssssssssssss!

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MinerNiko
Youtube Channel:MrNikosChannel
Experience With FTB:played since Beta, pretty much the start of FTB.
Why You Would Like To Join:I'd love to be in a nice, small whitelisted community of serious people who are just looking to have fun. Ive never gotten on one before.
Also, one more thing: Im new to youtube, and I haven't reached 100+ subs yet. I do believe I make fairly good videos if I should be completely super honest, they all are in 1080p with explaining commentary and popular games played. Thanks for reviewing me, hope you can make an exception.

TEZ

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: jbellinger
Youtube Channel: awesomesnake88, I don't post yet though
Experience With FTB: been playing for 6 months, I know what in doing.
Why You Would Like To Join:sounds like fun. And it seems like there is a good level of communication throughout the whole server.

Locky555

Jul 29, 2019
iCraft (Mindcrack Pack Server)
Server IP: Catahosting.net

Application Detail Video:

What You Can Expect From Us:
-Friendly People
-A Community To Play With
-Support On Youtube
-Active Members

What You Can Expect From The Server:
-Almost 100% Lag-Free
-Minimal Downtime
-Frequent Backups
-Easy To Reach Server Host
-No Disabled items!

What We Expect From You:
-To Be Friendly
-Have A Good Quality Mic
-Have Skype / TS / Mumble / Vent (Working On Getting TS Server)
-Be Active
-Have Knowledge Of FTB
-Have A Youtube Channel With 100+ Subscribers
-Ability To Record Quality Videos
-Weekly Videos (Not Mandatory)

Rules:
-No Greifing / Hacking
-Be Friendly
-Do Not Steal
-Be Active ( Let us know if you will be inactive for a period of time )

Application:
IGN:
Experience With FTB:
Why You Would Like To Join:

See You Soon!
Are people still eligable to join?

Locky555

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:

IGN: locky555
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SaMuS202?feature=mhee
Experience with FTB: I'm not a pro and i don't know what everything does but i know the basics and i am a quick learner. Play time for FTB 3 months
Why i would like to join: Looking to do i FTB Series for my channel and saw this and thought it would be alot more fun playing with you guys than in a single player world :)

ilovebpl

Jul 29, 2019
MY APPLICATION:IGN:ilovebpl
Youtube Channel:crazyaboutnintendo64 (my videos are crappy,but at least I have subscribers
Experience With FTB:good
Why You Would Like To Join:because i love ftb,i love mods,i love servers,combine and im in heaven.i think i can be a very good addition,if theres any way to set up a shop,or market-please let me know.

nosrac11

Jul 29, 2019
MY APPLICATION!!!
IGN: nosrac11
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEliteExtra?feature=mhee (Not 100 subs but i think i'll make it there)
Experience with FTB: I've been playing tekkit for about 1 year and FTB for 4 1/2 months
Why would you like to join: I would like to join becuase i love FTB and i think i have something good to bring to the server :)