I need help decorating my christmas tree

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RandomMoped

Popular Member
Nov 17, 2012
Somewhere on the internet
Yes, you read that title right. So yeah, I got bored in my minecraft world, and I decided i needed christmas tree

iagjCCe.png

But right now, it's just a tree, without anything on it. Any suggestions on what I should do to it? I'm on unleashed 1.1.7

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I would do a ring of gold/silver(if you wanna add the block to the microblocks list) around it to look like tinsel. Gold/silver/black/glass micro block ornaments. Not sure about how lights could be done unless that mod slowking mentioned works.

Reactions: RedBoss

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Not easy to decorate such a small tree. If you made it bigger it would be easier to use microblocks to decorate with.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Not easy to decorate such a small tree. If you made it bigger it would be easier to use microblocks to decorate with.

you should check out Shyboy's christmas tree, that thing is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with rhn, you need a bigger one. Everyone needs a ridiculously massive Christmas tree.

Also copper microblocks. I recommend adding the Tinkers blocks to the microblock list

nikkolaus

Jul 29, 2019
Christmas lights
Get christmas lights mod
Hey, i tried to install something like that (ChristmasCraft 2.1.0) to my FTB Unleashed (1.1.6) server and it gave me this error.. X.x
Crash-Report: (open spoiler)
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 12/21/13 9:33 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/newthead/christmas/ModSetup, method: registerCraftingRecipes signature: ()V) Incompatible argument to function
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ProxyInjector.inject(ProxyInjector.java:58)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:471)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:504)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:85)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)