I joined FTB Core Team and all I got was this lousy thread.

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy :)

So yes, about a week or so ago .. after many long discussions and gruelling tests (some including panthers), I've ended up selling my soul and free time joining the FTB Team. My duties will include looking after the Magic World and Tech World packs, general mayhem and testing behind the scenes, and am chewing over the focus/structure of own pack.

Am currently playing on the @Magicraft server, run by Marc from Mojang. I'm meant to be an admin there, but I mostly ignore that part. Don't tell Marc.

One of the driving aspects of me wanting for form my own pack, is whilst I do love the Magic World pack .. I have to say, I do miss many of my beloved tech mods as well. My pack, when/if it's ever done, will incorporate a number of aspects of magic and tech .. but core to the pack will a way in that each will *battle* against the other. I'm still chewing over a few ideas how to do this, but .. yes, there's some potentially cool stuff on the horizon there.

I just thought I'd quickly drop a post and say "hi" .. and do feel free to ask me anything. Just note, the answer you get may not be the one you're looking for ;)

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
This seems suspicious considering you're a new member, don't have a staff title, have 5 messages and you're not on the staff page. Can we get some form of confirmation?

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
This seems suspicious considering you're a new member, don't have a staff title, have 5 messages and you're not on the staff page. Can we get some form of confirmation?
Yeah, things are a little busy behind the scenes.

I can get someone to change some forum settings when they're able to .. or you can join the FTB TS server and see the shiny new badge.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Well, Slow said he had joined on his most recent stream, so I believe that :)

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy :)

So yes, about a week or so ago .. after many long discussions and gruelling tests (some including panthers), I've ended up selling my soul and free time joining the FTB Team. My duties will include looking after the Magic World and Tech World packs, general mayhem and testing behind the scenes, and am chewing over the focus/structure of own pack.

Am currently playing on the @Magicraft server, run by Marc from Mojang. I'm meant to be an admin there, but I mostly ignore that part. Don't tell Marc.

One of the driving aspects of me wanting for form my own pack, is whilst I do love the Magic World pack .. I have to say, I do miss many of my beloved tech mods as well. My pack, when/if it's ever done, will incorporate a number of aspects of magic and tech .. but core to the pack will a way in that each will *battle* against the other. I'm still chewing over a few ideas how to do this, but .. yes, there's some potentially cool stuff on the horizon there.

I just thought I'd quickly drop a post and say "hi" .. and do feel free to ask me anything. Just note, the answer you get may not be the one you're looking for ;)
Glad you could join the forums, and congrats on the "job" :)

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
We all have names, but not you! Muahahahahaha!

lNEGmzSl.jpg

Reactions: Eyamaz and Nerixel