Solved I have no idea what this error is

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know why I keep posting for support when I just do it myself xD But There were 3 chunks with a corrupted TC smeltery, just deleted the region file for them and all is good now.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
The first error I had no idea on, but I wish I'd seen the second one earlier. You do not have to delete the entire chunks per say. First try deleting the smelteries one by one. The first one I'd start with is at this location: 'Block location: World: (5578163,63,9223245)' If you get another error that lists another smeltery delete that one too. It "should" save you the trouble of deleting the entire chunk. I'm glad you fixed it though.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
I was having some issues with doing that because the server would crash on startup. Is there another way as I do have backups for the region files.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry other than deleting smeltery after smeltery and then seeing what error you finally wind up with I am not sure. Were you unable to delete the smelteries?

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
How can I delete the smelters without deleting the region file? MCedit isn't a option I can't download and re-upload a 120GB world.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah, thats why i'm so in need of something that keeps performance up. However tickthreading isn't a option...

KHthe8th

Jul 29, 2019
One trick I use to delete corrupt blocks from the world is change the block id on them. Then when you restart the server it loads the old id, which doesnt exist anymore, so all blocks with that id just vanish from the world

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Problem I have with that is the amount of players that use the mod, doing that would make a lot of people mad/sad which ever.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
If you know the location of the problem smelters you can download just the region files affected and use MCEdit on them.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
You can download MCEdit from http://www.mcedit.net/, it is available on most platforms. To convert from block coordinates to region coordinates just divide by 512 and round down. Rounding down negative numbers can seem a little counter-intuitive, for example -3.23 gets rounded down to -4.

So a block at 13224x 100y -4660z will be in the region file r.25.-10.mca.

The crash report you most recently paste binned appears to be a client-side rendering crash, and doesn't contain the location of any problem tile entities.