i have i ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
can any one get a new pack to work the old packs i have work good
but if i try to put a new pack in or update a pack win it loads it stops
and sits there and does not load any more and i have to kill it to get rid
of it the old packs load good but any new or update pack will stop and
sit there and not load it was fine till about 2 weeks back any pack
i have that is not update before then still loads good ?

Reactions: epidemia78

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Care to reword that so it makes sense?
If English isn't your first language, then repost that in your native language, as that doesn't make any sense :/

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Care to reword that so it makes sense?
If English isn't your first language, then repost that in your native language, as that doesn't make any sense :/
some of the "old" packs(guessing ultimate/minecrack era, maybe 1.5/6) work, while newer one don't launch. it seems also if he tries to update a pack(moving from reccomended to latest?) also doesn't work. he has to kill minecraft to shut it down.
it was fine 2 weeks ago, but now it doesn't work.

not quite sure on the last line, but i am guessing
if i don't update, it still loads correctly?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
some of the "old" packs(guessing ultimate/minecrack era, maybe 1.5/6) work, while newer one don't launch. it seems also if he tries to update a pack(moving from reccomended to latest?) also doesn't work. he has to kill minecraft to shut it down.
it was fine 2 weeks ago, but now it doesn't work.

not quite sure on the last line, but i am guessing
if i don't update, it still loads correctly?
Ok...
All I can suggest to that would be to make sure they have the latest version of the launcher, as I found the version I was using to be a little "interesting" to use

busterdude

Jul 29, 2019
i have Material Energy^4 it has not updated it loads good but i have balstoff win i did update it does not load it stops and
does not load and all new packs i try to put in that i do not have do not load they stop two

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
i have Material Energy^4 it has not updated it loads good but i have balstoff win i did update it does not load it stops and
does not load and all new packs i try to put in that i do not have do not load they stop two
Ok...
All I can suggest to that would be to make sure they have the latest version of the launcher, as I found the version I was using to be a little "interesting" to use

And make sure you are connected to the internet. I find that if my internet is being slow, the launcher is slow (dunno why). Either that or use the MultiMC launcher. Although it doesn't show new packs/update packs, it will show any you have downloaded on the FTB launcher

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Well seeing as you worded you question, if you can call it that, so poorly, I don't actually know what your issue is.
Whether you are having a temporary issue, or if it's something more persistent. And if it's replicable.