Windows .exe i cant get any mod packs when i open the launcher

Theshadowarrior1

Jul 29, 2019
when i open the launcher all that happens is it stays blank for a while then after a while when it does load up there are no mods showing and force update isn't doing anything, whats happened?
also ive tried re-installing the launcher but it doesn't do anything

Extra_Random

Jul 29, 2019
when i open the launcher all that happens is it stays blank for a while then after a while when it does load up there are no mods showing and force update isn't doing anything, whats happened?
I have the exact same thing, so does everyone else who uses FTB in my house
Can you post your console log to pastebin.com and link it here?
I have same issue, here is my console log: http://pastebin.com/duGxMke4
We usually play it every day but recently it just randomly started doing this stupid thing :(

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK

Theshadowarrior1

Jul 29, 2019
I have the latest java version that the site said to download and before it was loading up the mods fine, but last time I checked it wasn't working and I have no other java versions installed, I will try and re-download the java again but I don't know if it will work

Extra_Random

Jul 29, 2019
I would then suggest following the guide linked below. Please follow it exactly.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17__CctJokfTCXovBs5YIdRhG39tdZlLMI_Mfq_aMu3k/edit
Ok I found the issue, when doing this i tried the .jar download as the exe wasnt working, but the download was blocked by Homesafe (some talk talk thing) so we turned that off and the mod packs started loading again

If you have talktalk homesafe turn it off or change things to not block violnce and weapons (that was what the download mentioned above was flagged as)

capSAR273

Jul 29, 2019
Did you delete your ftblauncher folder in /AppData/Roaming? That fixed the problem for me :) Also make sure your download location is on Automatic.