Open Server Hutchycraft | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.19 | Open Server | Nothing Banned | Towny | ChestShops

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

callumhutchy

Jul 29, 2019
The aim of this server is to have a free experience as you would have on single player, but on multiplayer with your friends. This server will not have anything banned ever on the server, that just isn't the way I roll. However to make this possible a decent server will have to be bought to enable the multitude of mystcraft ages that are bound to be built by the trolls :p

So to support the cost of the server the plugin Buycraft is installed to allow players to purchase packages of items, for now these are packages to help players get started in certain mods or in the game in general. I am considering putting what are normally considered 'Overpowered' items on this store, however they would be cheap and this would be a last resort if things get out of hand. To check out the buycraft store for the server the link is http://hutchycraft.buycraft.net/

Now onto the server itself at the moment the server has only 12 slots open (this is subject to change depending on server performance), to allow the server to grow the purchasing of packages is neccessary.

Anyone who would like to join the server come along mc.callumhutchy.co.uk:25583

I will also be taking ideas for packages aswell :)

Server spawn is fixed and permissions are setup, all is ready.

Last edited: