Hunger Underhaul

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
This mod disables hunger. And that's all there is to it. I'm sure some modpack authors will find it useful.

cotgO.jpg

Attachments

• hunger-underhaul-59.0.0.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 34

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
So this is basically a port for the oooold food functionality?
It doesn't add any functionality; it just disables hunger's effect on gameplay (by hiding the bar in the GUI, and making sure the player stays fully fed). Would old food functionality be more useful?

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
It doesn't add any functionality; it just disables hunger's effect on gameplay (by hiding the bar in the GUI, and making sure the player stays fully fed). Would old food functionality be more useful?
it currently makes all food useless, old food functionality had them as direct healing items (add as config option?)

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I totally loved the old food mechanics, constant regen seems a little...

Havanacus

Jul 29, 2019
I feel it's worth noting that you can disable Hunger with HungerOverhaul by setting:
I:hungerLossRatePercentage=0​
And enable classic food mechanic with:
B:foodRegensHealth=true
Still, if that's all you want to do HungerOverhaul and AppleCore are overkill, plus they can't hide the Hunger Bar. Just wanted to contribute something I found interesting.

Reactions: 1SDAN

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
What about diyotweaks?

Not related but can you add me to the werewolf chat from your game I want to see how it works

Now on topic this mod looks useful for adventure maps

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I never played with the old hunger mechanics but since I dont do a lot of fighting and never needed health potions before maybe I should give one of these mods a go.