HQM 1.7.10

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Hola!
I've seen a new feature while putting my 1.7.10 hqm pack together called reputation. Anyone figure out how it works yet?

Also, I am trying to make the book detect a certain type of drone bee (common, for the info). I tried every type of detection and everything other the precise lets every type of drone finish the quest. So I was wondering, will the precise take in account the stats of the bee I have in my hands?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Hola!
I've seen a new feature while putting my 1.7.10 hqm pack together called reputation. Anyone figure out how it works yet?

Also, I am trying to make the book detect a certain type of drone bee (common, for the info). I tried every type of detection and everything other the precise lets every type of drone finish the quest. So I was wondering, will the precise take in account the stats of the bee I have in my hands?
It will be exactly the bee you have in your hands. Every genome will have to be the exact same.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK, precise means the entire NBT tag has to be the same. For bees, it's not yet possible to specify a certaint "type" of bee. Maybe you can use minetweaker (minetweaker has some neat NBT tools) to oredict all bees of a certain type into one ore dictionnary entry and then use oredict filter?
I haven't tried this, but that's how I would do it.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK, precise means the entire NBT tag has to be the same. For bees, it's not yet possible to specify a certaint "type" of bee. Maybe you can use minetweaker (minetweaker has some neat NBT tools) to oredict all bees of a certain type into one ore dictionnary entry and then use oredict filter?
I haven't tried this, but that's how I would do it.
Will try that :)
So anything named common drone would be oredict to bee.common.drone?

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Hummm i was trying to figure out minetweaker and realized it did not download any config folder

Anyone got some default one or know how to fix this issue?

I removed it and redownloaded it and tried in a fresh instance (only forge and MT3) and still nothing D:

deadrosekiss

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
when i finish a quest, for some reason, the quest still shows that it is unclaimed, but it cant be claimed again. is there a way to fix this?

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Hummm i was trying to figure out minetweaker and realized it did not download any config folder

Anyone got some default one or know how to fix this issue?

I removed it and redownloaded it and tried in a fresh instance (only forge and MT3) and still nothing D:

It'll give you a scripts folder in the Minecraft directory. Put your .zs files in there (not .cfg, .cfg is 1.6-, .zs is 1.7+

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
It'll give you a scripts folder in the Minecraft directory. Put your .zs files in there (not .cfg, .cfg is 1.6-, .zs is 1.7+
That was a month ago :p ended up figuring it out and then, making someone else writting them for me :)

Reactions: 1SDAN