How to use mod tweaker?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, so I am having issues with mod tweaker I am trying to get the following recipe to work:
mods.tconstruct.Drying.addRecipe(<minecraft:sapling:2>, <minecraft:string>, 10);
which is based off of: http://minetweaker3.powerofbytes.com/wiki/ModTweaker:TConstruct_Support

But, I see most people use the ".minecraft/config/minetweaker/file.cfg" route for minetweaker. But I have no idea how to use that, or get it to work. So I am trying to use the ".minecraft/scripts/script.zs" route. And when I add that recipe to my script.zs I get a message saying "An unknown error occured while attempting to perform this command" after I add that recipe, save the document and run "/mt reload" and if I remove that recipe, save the document again, and rerun that command, then the scripts reload just fine.
Any tips?

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Hey guys, so I am having issues with mod tweaker I am trying to get the following recipe to work:
mods.tconstruct.Drying.addRecipe(<minecraft:sapling:2>, <minecraft:string>, 10);
which is based off of: http://minetweaker3.powerofbytes.com/wiki/ModTweaker:TConstruct_Support

But, I see most people use the ".minecraft/config/minetweaker/file.cfg" route for minetweaker. But I have no idea how to use that, or get it to work. So I am trying to use the ".minecraft/scripts/script.zs" route. And when I add that recipe to my script.zs I get a message saying "An unknown error occured while attempting to perform this command" after I add that recipe, save the document and run "/mt reload" and if I remove that recipe, save the document again, and rerun that command, then the scripts reload just fine.
Any tips?
I shall test when I get back to my com

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
FIXED! I just had to update to the latest build of Modtweaker, not the one they link on their site :)

Reactions: 1SDAN

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
FIXED! I just had to update to the latest build of Modtweaker, not the one they link on their site :)

Word of the wise, whenever a document's advice goes wrong while coding, you must check 3 things:

1. The Document's Version Number
  2. Your Version Number
  3. Your Sanity Bar