• No.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • DUH! BABYS KNOW THIS!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doctor_Chuckles

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on a Tw2 server, and I grew myself a forestry key lime tree. The minecraft version is 1.6.4 for those who don't know the modpack. Through out some ideas and I'll try them, or for future references, tell you that that mod isn't in the pack. Again if the mod is in the pack, I will (obviously) try it!

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
A Manual Tree MultiFarm is an orchard, and should pick fruit from trees planted in it's area.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but it's possible MFR Fruit Pickers if they around can also do this.

I honestly don't see the point in the poll at all...

Doctor_Chuckles

Jul 29, 2019
Neither do I. I have made repeated attempts to pick the limes. Yet, none of them make limes! All the leaves have the little green thingys! How do you grow the limes then? Do bees eventually do that?

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Limes will grow on their own. But you cannot manually pick them. (breaking the leaves would drop any ripened fruit.)

As I mentioned, your best bet is the MFR Fruit Picker if it's availbe to you - or a forestry multifarm with a Manual Tree farm circuit board.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
The limes have to ripen first, but I remember a bug in older Forestry versions that would cause them to not ripen on their own. Not sure if the 1.6.4 version had this bug. Either way, you can still use bone meal to ripen them.

Doctor_Chuckles

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, gotcha! Would the MFR fertilizer work as bonemeal? Or do I cover it in bonemeal when I need food? And is it all tree products that need to be bonemealed, or just key limes?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, gotcha! Would the MFR fertilizer work as bonemeal? Or do I cover it in bonemeal when I need food? And is it all tree products that need to be bonemealed, or just key limes?
All tree products other than apples. I don't know if the fertilizer works.