How To Install Texturepacks

Mynaar

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone is interested in Feed The Beast tutorials you should check out my channel, i intend to make a lot more of these tutorials, teaching you guys the basics to make sure you have the best experience of the mod pack possible!! [REQUIRES PATCHING OR OPTIFINE]
http://www.youtube.com/imynaar

Here is a short video in which i show you guys how to install a custom texturepack so you Feed The Beast game looks even more epic!!

Wizaerd

Jul 29, 2019
I watched the video, and it was simple enough to follow. However, does this not require OptiFine or MCPatcher (or something else) as well?

Mynaar

Jul 29, 2019
I watched the video, and it was simple enough to follow. However, does this not require OptiFine or MCPatcher (or something else) as well?
I actually had optifine already installed, so, sorry i forgot to mention in the video but you will need to install optifine or mcpatcher

Wizaerd

Jul 29, 2019
Just out of curiosity, if I install an incomplete texture pack, or one of the mods isn't covered yet, does the item show up in the world with the default texture, or is it missing altogether in the game world?

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need optifine or mcpatcher anymore since forge recently added support for HD textures, however it does look a lot nicer if you use optifine.

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Just out of curiosity, if I install an incomplete texture pack, or one of the mods isn't covered yet, does the item show up in the world with the default texture, or is it missing altogether in the game world?

Most of the time, the un-textured item will show the default texture, as if you weren't using a texture pack.