How to downgrade mod packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehn97

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to downgrade the Mindcrack mod pack to the previous version but I don't know how. I've seen where people have gone to edit mod pack in the launcher and have clicked this imaginary 4th tab with the mod pack versions. My launcher doesn't have this.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
The obvious thing to check for here is if your launcher is up-to-date. You may need to redownload it to be sure.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
BYMkvXr.png

Is that missing?
If so, then there is probably something wrong with your launcher.

Just took that a few mins ago, so that's (as far as I know) how the current launcher looks like.

Ehn97

Jul 29, 2019
That's exactly what mine says, but I still can't change the mod pack versions

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
That's exactly what mine says, but I still can't change the mod pack versions
What exactly is preventing you from changing it?

Are there no versions available when you select the the "recommended" button, or what?

Ehn97

Jul 29, 2019
No no no, I am trying to change the mod pack version, not the launcher version. I want to bring back an older Mindcrack so I can play on a server that hasn't updated to the recent one yet.

Ehn97

Jul 29, 2019
This was probably the stupidest thing I have ever done :p
I feel so dumb!
Thanks!

Chiepah

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry for resurrecting an old post, but I was so impressed with this response I had to create an account just to say so. I was having the same issue, and for the same reason, and I'm glad to see none of the usual flames and hate that I have come to expect from the internet. I just wanted to say thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.