How Many Quarries?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Someone give me a Number.
Local Server. ATM I have two max sized quarries running.
How Many Are U running?
Copper seems to be more elusive than Diamond in my game. Yet electronic circuits take so much copper it anit funny.

BirdOfPrey

Jul 29, 2019
two quarries as large as they can be, one energy tesseract and one item tesseract makes almost 200k cobble (after using a lot recycling) and not enough copper

after 8 or so holes in my world: same problem, not enough copper

DireWolf20 pack

heggico

Jul 29, 2019
1 max size quarry in the nether->magma crucible->centrifuge->huge amounts of copper/tin/electrum
8 max size quarry's in overworld running at 35MJ/t each->quite a bit of other stuff :p

and beside that I have a 380 blocks/s redpower tunnelbore at diamond level, but I now have a diamond shortage.

Reactions: Barbarian Kitten

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I should have mentioned I'm On DW20's pack.
I'm looking for how many quarries people are running at one time. Don't want to "Blow Up my Server" (crash It) by having too many running at the same time.
I get the Dreaded "Warning Cant Keep Up" when I start my Local Server. But only ever see it when I start it. (Im Thinking its just the initial calculations of..... Yes! My Solar power. Catching up).
Dont think I have too big a loop anywhere.
Theres no real tax on my processor, so am guessing Its just a calculation problem in the game.

So I have Two Maxed Sized Quarries running atm. How many are others running?

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not exactly a huge fan of automated mining. I mean, sure, it's a massive help when you have better things to do! But I want to be able to pick up gems as ore blocks so I can either Fortune or Silk Touch them. And nikolite/redstone, too. Which is why I'l holding out until I have an Arcane Bore ready to go.

xSINZx

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not exactly a huge fan of automated mining. I mean, sure, it's a massive help when you have better things to do! But I want to be able to pick up gems as ore blocks so I can either Fortune or Silk Touch them. And nikolite/redstone, too. Which is why I'l holding out until I have an Arcane Bore ready to go.

Im not fully automated either. Im Still flipping switches. Killing Cows manualy etc. But some point you have to automate to get how does it go.... MOOOOOAAAAARRRR

Yeah thanks for that, really Helpfull!

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Im not fully automated either. Im Still flipping switches. Killing Cows manualy etc. But some point you have to automate to get how does it go.... MOOOOOAAAAARRRR
Which is why I'm attempting to set up a Liquid Metals processing facility with KirinDave, and using an Industrial Grinder/Silk Touch pick to get the most out of my redstone/nikolite/lapis ore.