How fix nether portal duplication glitch of MC 1.5.2 ?

pirita

Jul 29, 2019
How fix nether portal duplication glitch of MC 1.5.2 ?
I have a server of Unhinged.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Really?? That's is hard coded into vanilla and honestly I don't think you can get an electroyler running off of "free" obsidian 24/7 unless you got some form of crazy automated device and/or got turtles. There is a way to do this but it's indirectly, increase the time span of the electroyler's recipe to what ever you like.

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
Really?? That's is hard coded into vanilla and honestly I don't think you can get an electroyler running off of "free" obsidian 24/7 unless you got some form of crazy automated device and/or got turtles. There is a way to do this but it's indirectly, increase the time span of the electroyler's recipe to what ever you like.

Huh? Who? Wha? He never once mentions electroylzers.. or anything like that... I suspect what he's talking about is how suddenly portals just start popping up like weeds. It seems to require the original be destroyed but then you start getting a bunch of them..

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Nether portals are a vanilla mechanic. AFAIK, KnightOwl is 100% correct - the portal duplication/spawning only occurs if the original one is broken/removed/changed.