How do you make an ignis bee?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PoisonWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hi folks,

How does one go about making the ignis bee? I've gotten to the point where I have thaumic bees researched.

I put the stark bee and the fire shards into the table, and at the bottom, I see 2 aspects required. How do I go about putting those two aspects into the table?

Thanks in advance!

radioactivated

Jul 29, 2019
The table requires essentia from crucibles or warded jars. Just put the essentia-containing items into a nearby crucible and it should work.

Reactions: PoisonWolf

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
You need a crucible nearby (or warded jars, but that's more advanced). Simply throw items containing those aspects (shift - mouse over an item to see which aspects it contains) in the crucible (after filling it with water, and placing a lava block underneath) and the aspects should flow into the table.

Reactions: PoisonWolf

PoisonWolf

Jul 29, 2019
The table requires essentia from crucibles or warded jars. Just put the essentia-containing items into a nearby crucible and it should work.

Thanks mate. This is my first few hours using thaumcraft so I was really unfamiliar. I started throwing gunpowder and stuff into the crucible and other ingredients. It finally worked!