How do i use Adv. Crafting Table? GregTech

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KyleKrafter

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I am playing the Unhinged mod pack. Just got up to good enough resources and power. Trying to automate a few things. I don't understand the Adv. Crafting table's interface. I know how to put a recipe in. And make stuff like you would on any crafting table. But this is not the table that uses the lasers. This is a stand alone crafting table. I just need to know if i can save recipes in this table. Also any info on the other interface slots. Like the 5 on top with the plug symbols. or the other 3 slots to the right of the crafting grid. with the Paper, The letter P and the Arrow. Any info would be much appreciated.

SmokeShow

Jul 29, 2019
Not so sure about the Advanced crafting table but you should check out an ME system. you will never use another crafting table again. you can make patterns(recipe files basically) and as long as you have the resources in you ME system it can auto craft by just selecting it I suggest you check that out...LOL even on the wiki it says dont waste your time with the crafting stuff go for an ME system...sorry cant help ya on your original question but thought I would throw that out there.

KyleKrafter

Jul 29, 2019
I understand exactly what your saying. I am a seasoned player and i know all the ins and outs of the M.E. setup. I'm trying new stuff playing around with the greg tech mod. The wiki does not explain this machine though. So how do they know i won't like it?? Not going for efficiency or anything. Just trying to learn the machines. Thanks for the reply.

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
From the changelog:

• Added two Buttons to the Advanced Crafting Table, which are for flushing its Crafting Grid. The left one flushes Stuff into the 4x4, while the right one enables automation Output until the Crafting Grid got cleared (when attaching an Import Bus for example).
3.10b

• Added Advanced Crafting Table. It has 16 Storage Slots, 5 Special recharging/liquidcontainer Slots, the 9 Crafting Slots, an Output Slot, and a Slot which is planned for plans, but you can use it as Side Slot as well. It has a Tank capacity of 64000 Liters, making it possible to do 64 Crafts without having to replace Buckets (Bog Earth for example). It is natively compatible with Medium Voltage, Tier 2 Tool Charging and also refills (both Liquid and EU) Tools in the 5 marked Slots.

So, if nothing else, you can use it as a fabricator, a bottle/cell/can filler, a recharging bench, a small chest, and a liquicrafter. Sounds pretty cool actually.