How do I update my server

Vaupell

Jul 29, 2019
which mod pack ? sofar only direwolf and mindcrack has been officially updated to 1.4.6

but, click the "Filter settings" button in the launcher and select server in filter type
Click apply. .. then download

wheelchair hamster

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. So i don't know how to actually apply this to the server files... could you give me some info please?
By the way i am new to this feed the beast thing so i might sound a bit like an idiot...

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I think I don't get what you are asking, because to get the server files, you only need to click on "Filter settings" on the page where you choose the mod, and set it to "server" instead of client, then choose the version you want to download, click the download button, and you will grab the archive containing the said files.

wheelchair hamster

Jul 29, 2019
No, i meant my server host has said i need to replace certain files with the files that you have told me how to get, what server files do i need to replace? and where would i find them?
My server host is a little bit useless when it comes to this and said i have to find it out by myself...

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Be easier if you told us your host. But I would just push everything from the server file folder to the server, files, folders, everything. Make sure your server is stopped before pushing the files than restart your server.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Well only if it had been Creeperhost where you can change the Server jar from a drop down menu to Whichever FTB Pack you wish to use.

Basically just unzip the server download and push all the files to your server. Be sure to back up your server first tho.

If you want better help, post this in the server area of the forums instead of general FTB chat

chris87

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm doing that to i have updated my dw20 server about 3 times with no problem now when i go from 1.0.8 to 1.0.10 it give me missing mods error or duplicate mod error,