How do i make gold out of gold swords

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rouellette96

Jul 29, 2019
Im making a zombie pigman farm and i cant find a way to make the swords into gold ingots. I Could use a smeltery but i feel that is to complicated to automate and keep filled with lava. So is there any other way of Making gold swords into gold ingots?

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Craft an Item Card. Give it a Force Upgrade in a Force Infuser using a Force Nugget. Then, hold the card in your hand and right click. Put a gold sword in the left square to set the card to auto-transmute gold swords into gold ingots. Now, set up a Force Transport Pipe somewhere along the pipeline that will be handling the swords and stick the item card into it. Now, whenever a gold sword passes through that pipe, it'll turn into gold ingots.

rouellette96

Jul 29, 2019
Craft an Item Card. Give it a Force Upgrade in a Force Infuser using a Force Nugget. Then, hold the card in your hand and right click. Put a gold sword in the left square to set the card to auto-transmute gold swords into gold ingots. Now, set up a Force Transport Pipe somewhere along the pipeline that will be handling the swords and stick the item card into it. Now, whenever a gold sword passes through that pipe, it'll turn into gold ingots.
Thanks for the help!!

Reactions: SpitefulFox

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
This could have broad recycling applications. Pigmen also drop those spoils bags and I have just tons and tons of weapons and armor. I'd set up a half-automated Railcraft blast furnace to melt everything I could into steel (the spoils bags supply their own coke) but this could be faster and more automatic.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
This could have broad recycling applications. Pigmen also drop those spoils bags and I have just tons and tons of weapons and armor. I'd set up a half-automated Railcraft blast furnace to melt everything I could into steel (the spoils bags supply their own coke) but this could be faster and more automatic.

Yup. Most weapons or armor can be turned back into their corresponding ingots by Force Transmutation. Buckets can also be changed back into iron ingots. Just add them to the Force Item Card and the corresponding Force Transport Pipe will automatically convert them when they pass through. Very handy for mob farms or for automated Spoils Bag openers.

sks0315

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using auto spawner? Because soul shard mobs can't drop spoils bag(it's dartcraft side intergration)

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using auto spawner? Because soul shard mobs can't drop spoils bag(it's dartcraft side intergration)

MFR auto-spawners are amazing machines. They produce true clones of the entity you load them with, not some mobSoulShard.mobname lookalike.

Throwing MFR-spawned pigmen off a cliff does produce spoils bags. I am giving away Oblivion Frames as fast as people will take them and slowly drowning in Tinker's Construct miniature red hearts.

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
The Dartcraft auto-transmuting spoils bag recycling center is up and running, complete with a bucket of force emptier so I can scrounge that iron too.

This is a good source of industrial quantities of tool metals. Bronze is a nice color. As a way to make steel it is also far faster than Railcraft. Oh, and also gold. I'm already building giant gold and bronze block statues to Armok.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
If you have GregTech installed you can combine them in a autocrafter until they are fully repaired and then smelt them.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Could have sworn there was a turtle for that, there's a turtle for just about everything else, after all.

Yeah, I think there's some sorta wand turtle out there. Throw in a bucket turtle and you're probably all set.

Still waiting for Turtle Turtles to be added so I can program a turtle to program my turtles for me.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I think there's some sorta wand turtle out there. Throw in a bucket turtle and you're probably all set.

Still waiting for Turtle Turtles to be added so I can program a turtle to program my turtles for me.
I heard you like turtles

Sent from a rich kids phone that I stole. (I'll regift it soon)