How do i display liquid container tooltips?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm having a few odd issues with my NEI tool tips. First off, every time I restart the game client, it disables itself and I have to go in and re-enable it. That's kinda annoying, but not really a huge deal. the other more annoying this is that for some reason my tool tip is no longer displaying the amount of liquid in a container when the container is placed. For example: It used to be that if I had a portable tank or liquid drum or something placed, and there was liquid in it, as soon as my cross hairs were over it, it would tell me how much liquid was in it. Very useful. However, now it doesn't do that. The only way to tell exactly how much liquid is in it, is by mousing over it in my inventory. Any ideas?

DigitalWino

Jul 29, 2019
Well turning the tool tips on and off are under the world tab of the NEI settings, but whatever. NEI or WAILA, doesn't matter which one it is, I'd like to know how to make it so it will tell me how much liquid is in a container.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Well turning the tool tips on and off are under the world tab of the NEI settings, but whatever. NEI or WAILA, doesn't matter which one it is, I'd like to know how to make it so it will tell me how much liquid is in a container.

Numpad 1 to enable / disable WAILA, which should tell you. It will also stay on after restarts and tell you quite a bit more info than the NEI tooltips.