Casual Server Hosting a Agrarians Skies v2.1.6 for ~3 people including myself ~CLOSED~

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SirRegicidal

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've done a lot of playing in the pack and have been growing bored tackling the quest line by myself and am searching for around 2 other people to join me on a server during weekends and occasionally on weeknights time permitting. Just to make sure I get the right kind of people I'm going to have an application and make sure at the end you throw in "Thanks for the oppurtunity" so I know you actually read this all.

Application:
IGN:
Skype (y/n)?
Mic? (y/n)?:
Hamachi? (y/n)?:
Do you have any experience with this modpack and if so how much?:
Availability:Additional comments:

Thanks for taking the time to read through this thread and thanks to all who apply regardless if you get accepted!

eeveewon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:eeveewon
TS3:yes
mic:yes
hamachi:yes
exp w/ pack: not much but most of the mods i have played with for a long time
availability: Pretty much any day
additional comments: nether=death very quickly if pig-men get through

RebelzSwifty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RebelzSwifty
TS3: have used TS2 previously
Mic: Yes
Hamachi: have used previously, but not much
Pack experience: Had my own server for myself and younger brother, but he lost interest (18 yrs old). I've played the direwolf servers for some time now, and find agrarian skies good and challenging. Done all of learning to skyblock, and parts in other quests lines....
Availability: As often as i can, - 2 kids means mainly evenings ands weekends randomly (UK).
Thanks for the opportunity. :)

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Inngrimsch
Teamspeak 3 (y/n)? y
Skype (y/n)? y
Mic? (y/n)?: y
Hamachi? (y/n)?: no but can download
Do you have any experience with this modpack and if so how much?: yes i finished the basics of skyblocks/steelworks and startet magic cooking bees hoarding etc.
Availability: every day at different times (but usually 2000 fits me best on weekdays)
Additional comments:
Thanks for the oppurtunity and i hope you choose me ;P also i wont have much time to play this saturday and sunday but would have all day thursday to get a quick start ;P

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:gukliuyk
Teamspeak 3 (y/n)? y
Skype (y/n)? y
Mic? (y/n)?: y
Hamachi? (y/n)?: y
Do you have any experience with this modpack and if so how much?: I have played this a tonne on public servers however due to the high instability of the population i am currently seeking someone who is also interested in a game with stable team-mates and of course also a game where you cannot "buy progression" and none of the experience is nerfed away.
Availability:i will be playing most if not all weekdays in the afternoon 1+ GmT depending on how early i get off of work.
Additional comments: Thanks for the oppurtunity

Gamma_Rei

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gamma_Rei
Teamspeak 3 (y/n)? n
Skype (y/n)? yes skype: sandbagginsob
Mic? (y/n)?: yes
Hamachi? (y/n)?: yes
Do you have any experience with this modpack and if so how much?: just from videos been wanting to try it with a few people
Let me know if you still have room and thanks for the opportunity

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019

IGN:MrGeorge547
Teamspeak 3 (y/n)? yes
Skype (y/n)? y
Mic? (y/n)?:y
Hamachi? (y/n)?:y
Do you have any experience with this modpack and if so how much?: nope