Horrible lag in tech world 2?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
I've added mekanism and the addons and atomic science and I updated big reactors.
Everytime I go into my world it get hits hit with horrible lag dropping fps to 0 then after 4 seconds the fps goes to like 6 for 2 seconds then 0. I have 2gb of ram allocated and it's only using 50%. The console says it can't keep up did the system time change or is the server overloaded? If I hit escape and keep my fps open it goes back to 157 but after I unpause it drops to 0... Also have EE3 and equivalency

Last edited:

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
I found 2.25GB Ram allocation to be the one that works. 2GB just isn't enough at certain moments.

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
I found 2.25GB Ram allocation to be the one that works. 2GB just isn't enough at certain moments.
I bumped it up to 3gb and it still does it. Btw this is the first time it's happened after about a week of starting this world.

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
Bump because I can't stay away from tech world. I tried it on 1.1.2 and then on the newest version 1.1.4... Still happens please, need help guys :(
It happens when my world stops loading around me.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
We need 2 things to even bother trying to help you:

Logs. One from when the problem is happening is okay, one from before as well is even better.
Specs. Memory means nothing if you have a weak processor or video card.

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
We need 2 things to even bother trying to help you:

Logs. One from when the problem is happening is okay, one from before as well is even better.
Specs. Memory means nothing if you have a weak processor or video card.
This JUST started happening yesterday it has nothing to do with my specs but I have a AMD phenom 925 quad core and AMD radeon hd 5570. Getting logs right now. Log with lag: http://pastebin.com/cbcJZW4b
Don't have one without.

Last edited:

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Did you just add Mekanism, Atomic Science, and Big Reactors yesterday or did you have these mods for the entire existence of the world?

AndrewPwner

Jul 29, 2019
I checked task manager and minecraft starts to eat up my memory and cpu usage. It bumps up usage and memory to 90%.... This shouldn't be happening.