Whitelist Server HornCraft|Mindcrack v8.3.2|Skype|Whitelist| 10Spots |18+| Youtube

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Johnnyhorn

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
I am looking for new Youtubers wanting to join a Mindcrack server with a fresh map. I need to find 10, 18+ year olds that would like to try to get a server going. The server has no griefing addons and is on the honor system for griefing. If you grief you are kicked.

IP:mc.horncraft.net

Online 24/7
No banned items

Rules: No rules just use common sense.
Difficulty: Normal but can change if all agree.

Whitelist:

IGN:
Why you would like to join:
TimeZone:
Will you do group activites?:

keelan

Jul 29, 2019
hello there my name is keelan and i would like to inquire about your fine server.
is there mods?
how many people can join?
what are the server specs?
and can i have the link to your youtube channel please?

my info
IGN: death2flapjacks for minecraft and Fidlybits for youtube my youtube url link : http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidlybits
Sub#: this is subscriber count for youtube yes? then over 1.6k
Why you would like to join: to make minecraft videos and share my experience with my subscribers and the world.
TimeZone: pacific California/baja time
Will you do group activites?:yes but when i have time, i have a full time job too :)

Johnnyhorn

Jul 29, 2019
hello there my name is keelan and i would like to inquire about your fine server.
is there mods?
how many people can join?
what are the server specs?
and can i have the link to your youtube channel please?

my info
IGN: death2flapjacks for minecraft and Fidlybits for youtube my youtube url link : http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidlybits
Sub#: this is subscriber count for youtube yes? then over 1.6k
Why you would like to join: to make minecraft videos and share my experience with my subscribers and the world.
TimeZone: pacific California/baja time
Will you do group activites?:yes but when i have time, i have a full time job too :)

Yes, there are mods, all the mods that come with the FTB MindCrack pack nothing has changed. I plan on only starting out with about 10 people right now. My youtube channel is not large at in fact I do not have any subscribers right now. http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnyhorn1
The server specs are:
E3-1240v2
10GB RAM
2x120GB SSD
1Gbit Uplink

How old are you Keelan?

keelan

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, there are mods, all the mods that come with the FTB MindCrack pack nothing has changed. I plan on only starting out with about 10 people right now. My youtube channel is not large at in fact I do not have any subscribers right now. http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnyhorn1
The server specs are:
E3-1240v2
10GB RAM
2x120GB SSD
1Gbit Uplink

How old are you Keelan?

excellent for all but we need to get you some subscribers mate! i can help with that! :D
im 25 and i have a wife and 2 year old daughter
i have a understanding of mods, my ftb series can vouch for me xD
and im really active on youtube, monday is my one year on youtube and i plan to do tons of live streaming and skype calls with people.
im not camera shy either :D

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Moryse
YouTube Subscribers: I have a horrible Upload speed so i cant really do the youtube thing
Why you would like to join: I want to be apart of a server that is about the fun, and this server looks like it, i cant upload videos, so if thats 100% required, i will look elsewhere.
TimeZone: -8:00 GMT (West Coast, CA)
Will you do group activites? Of course, thats the point of being a server, being social and doing things with other people.

Johnnyhorn

Jul 29, 2019
Keelan you are on the white-listed. I am messaging you my Skype name add me please I would like to speak with you about the server.

JockoLS

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man.

My name is JockoLS and i´m a swedish guy that loves FTB. I have been playing for a while now and would love to be part of your fine community.
At the moment i´m playing on a whitelisted swedish server, but need some change and a new start with a great gang. My plans is to start recording a FTB series.
I like to combine good looking structures with technical solutions.
And just like Keelan i have a wife and family, i also have a full time jobb.

IGN: JockoLS
YouTube Subscribers: Nej, not yet :) Don´t have a channel yet.
Why you would like to join: First of all, to get new friends. And second, To have a blast :)
TimeZone: Sweden, GMT+1
Will you do group activites?: Yes, when i can.

Melodiez

Jul 29, 2019
Usa
meettomy.site
IGN: Melodiez_
YouTube Subscribers: 136 but channel views is 43k
Why you would like to join: I want to join a mature server where I can record easily with others and partake in events and so forth. Hopefully can talk to people and help others. I have many failed series on my youtube and would like a casual and long series which can be with others.
TimeZone: Dublin - GMT
Will you do group activites?: Whenever I can, its what im joining for

gerrit-willem

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gwtje
Age: 16, its stupid that you want 18+ age doesnt matter, its about maturity that counts!
YouTube Channel: GiantGw
Why you would like to join: I need / want a ftb smp serie, because its fun to interact!
TimeZone: +1 (netherlands)
Will you do group activites?: Of course, thats what servers are for!

TheSouthdude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Southdude
YouTube Channel: I will stream on Twitch, and maybe make some short YT vids
Why you would like to join: I just want to be a part of a chill community playing an awesome mod pack
TimeZone: US EST
Will you do group activites?: Yes of course :)

gerrit-willem

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gwtje
Age: 16 but you can trust that i'm very mature, just try it out.
YouTube Channel: Gwtjee
Why you would like to join: I need / want a ftb smp serie, because its fun to interact!
TimeZone: +1 (netherlands)
Will you do group activites?: Of course, thats what servers are for!

friender_men

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:friender_men
Age:14 i relise that the age minimum is 18 but i figured i should give it a chance
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/rotronum
Why you would like to join:i have been looking for a good mature server for a long time now that dosnt use direwolf or unleashed as they have no challenge to them and they get boring after 2 hours. i have been on 3 different whitelisted ftb servers which i left either because they closed down or because the owners were paranoid and thought that every person was a horrible griefer so they had ever possible plugin for anti grief so i just went to a public server so there was more players.
TimeZone: i live in mountain standard time
Will you do group activities? depending on when they are but if i can make it i will =)

thank you for reading and i hope you give me a chance
i hope to see you soon
-regards Friend

bladeking230

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bladeking
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBladeKing230 have not yet started looking for server to start recording on
Why you would like to join: to record for youtube and to become part of a community
TimeZone: UTC+12:00
Will you do group activites?: Absolutely i love worknig and playing with other people

Zikoral

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there Johnny,
My name is Zikoral and I'm interested in joining your server. I'm a small part time youtuber and streamer that tries to entertain and help everyone that I meet. Now I do have school so I wont be on all the time, but I will be helpful on and off the server. I've been on other servers, but they have died off and I miss being apart of that community. I hope you have a great day and maybe I'll see you later.

IGN: Zikoral (TheZen17 is my camera account which doesn't need creative)
YouTube Channel: WTHZikoral (Twitch.tv/Zikoral)
Why you would like to join: I miss playing FTB on a good server.
TimeZone: PST
Will you do group activites?: If I can make it I will, but will definitely be a helpful person in the community.