Horizons not launching on Mac

Yshalan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm actually super excited to try out the Horizons modpack; it looks really awesome. But it won't launch for me; I've installed the modpack, but when I try to launch it, the "Launch" button goes grey, and then nothing happens. Have left my comp for 15+ minutes, and it doesn't even bring up Minecraft; just sits uselessly at the launcher and hangs; can't do anything but quit. Fwiw; I can play FTB Unleashed just fine.

Here's a pastebin of my FTB console - http://pastebin.com/PDffCfcX

I've tried updating to Java 7, but that leaves me unable to run Minecraft in any capacity, much less Horizons.

Not sure what's going on, or if there's even a fix at this point, but hopefully this is helpful for y'all to figure out what's up & fix it in the future!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I've been informed of a current issue with Mac and Linux users, which is presently being fixed.
Long story short, the way the configs and mods are initialized is different for mac and linux.
The Mod Pack team is currently working on a fix and will have it available as soon as they're done changing everything that needs to be changed.
Thank you for your patience.

Reactions: xaositech