Horizons client asking for mystery mods?

westloar

Jul 29, 2019
I previously posted saying the server was asking players to have mods that are not part of the Horizons modpack (namely colossali_SlenderMan : v3 [1.6.2] and MoCreatures : 6.1.0 )

I thought this was a server issue, but speaking to my other players, they do not run into the same issue, so it must be a local problem.

I have deleted my FTB install (Launcher + files), re-created my profile and re-installed the modpack and still I am asked for these mods to be able to connect to the server.

Any ideas guys?

westloar

Jul 29, 2019
just trying that now although a new problem has become apparent (I'm having all the fun)!

My client is telling me that my 32 slot server only actually has 2 slots and wouldn't you know it, they're both inexplicably full.

I wouldn't mind if I'd never ran/set up a FTB server before and was just being a noob, but I really can't understand what the heck is happening here! :S

[EDIT] Ok so, I fixed the wierd slot problem by entering the direct connect info again.

Now I'm getting the same issue as my other players that is ID Mismatches, we are using the same config file as the server so I can't see why that would be a problem :S

Last edited:

westloar

Jul 29, 2019
Well it can derp off!

Now to check if I'm being a derp, the config file is currently in server_root/minecraft/ along with the libraries and mods, that is correct right?

westloar

Jul 29, 2019
In honesty I was hoping you were going to sling curse words at me for being an idiot and then suggest an easy fix :\

Pretty sure the config is correct as it is the config downloaded from the launcher.

westloar

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I've looked into the conflicts a lot are with the Mod random things:

Item 152, Type net.minecraft.block.BlockPoweredOre, owned by RandomThings Item 20, Type net.minecraft.block.BlockGlass, owned by Minecraft, owned by RandomThings Item 335, Type net.minecraft.item.ItemBucketMilk, owned by advancedgenetics Item 124, Type net.minecraft.block.BlockRedstoneLight, owned by RandomThings Item 123, Type net.minecraft.block.BlockRedstoneLight, owned by RandomThings

I can't see any of these blocks in the RandomThings.cfg

I am really getting stumped now!

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I've looked into the conflicts a lot are with the Mod random things:

Item 152, Type net.minecraft.block.BlockPoweredOre, owned by RandomThings Item 20, Type net.minecraft.block.BlockGlass, owned by Minecraft, owned by RandomThings Item 335, Type net.minecraft.item.ItemBucketMilk, owned by advancedgenetics Item 124, Type net.minecraft.block.BlockRedstoneLight, owned by RandomThings Item 123, Type net.minecraft.block.BlockRedstoneLight, owned by RandomThings

I can't see any of these blocks in the RandomThings.cfg

I am really getting stumped now!

These are not conflicts, Random Things overwrites these vanilla blocks. You can disable that in the "Vanilla Changes" section of the RandomThings config.

westloar

Jul 29, 2019
So we fixed and I still have no idea.

We enabled all the mods in that are disabled by default, the server then asked us for version 0.2.0 of enderNet, after installing that in our local Horizons folder it allows us to connect?

In conclusion, aliens?