Whitelist Server Hinata FTW | DW20 1.5.2/1.1.2|Whitelist 2 slots|1Gig|24/7|PvE ONLY!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zelow

Jul 29, 2019
[CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC]
Server IP: Hinata.Playat.CH

Server Rules:
No Griefing or raiding
No Stealing or hacking
Respect other people's stuff
No Fighting
Any of these rules being Violated will result in immediate removal.

Server Info:
1 GB of RAM
Difficulty Level: Normal
No disabled mods/items.
Hosted by Creeperhost.net

I am really only looking to bring on maybe 1 or 2 people to join me and my friend. We use Skype and try to play daily. The server is nothing overly special, but I have no banned items or mods. If you feel you might be interested in joining us please send me a PM or message in this forum explaining why allowing you to join out server is a good idea. Also please include your age*, in game screen name, experience with Minecraft, times you would most likely be online, and things you would like to do on our server in your message.

Please keep in mind again that any griefing is not tolerated what so ever and will result in being removed with out any pre-warnings. We are two older guys in our late 20's just looking to have some fun on a server and possibly make some new friends that enjoy playing this wonderful mod pack as much as we do.

*Age is not required and will not be a determining factor in selection this question is completely voluntary.