Hi I'm new

Jamierb03

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'm new to mods, I've been playing vanilla for a long time and finally just wanted to try something more. So far I love it, but it's a lot to take in, but I am having fun doing so. :)

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome. A mod pack is a big step up from vanilla. Try to concentrate on one or two mods that sound interesting and learn the basics of those first, but do not ignore the other mods a lot of them compliment each other.

Jamierb03

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome. A mod pack is a big step up from vanilla. Try to concentrate on one or two mods that sound interesting and learn the basics of those first, but do not ignore the other mods a lot of them compliment each other.
Thanks, playing Direwolf20 now, so far so good.

Khemvalar

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome you could also learn some stuff by looking what other people do, since you play direwolf you should go and check him out I learned a lot from him.

Reactions: Jamierb03

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I welcome ye to this humble abode, please find comfort in our halls and caverns, but do not feed the cats nor the santa-hatters nor the support techies (these last bite).

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
To add to what Que said, do not eat the glowing fish
Also, I reccomend watching Direwolf20 and reading up on wikis for learning, the checking out some things people set up, and learn about what imtrests you ;)