Hey

hawkfall

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I am azure and new to this FTB stuff, i have a question because thaumcraft 4 is really making me mad with some things... how i can get ignis vis on my wand to craft/create some things? It has only 2 ignis and i need more but i can't find any nodes with that aspect.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo! Nice to meet you, etc etc, now, ignis on your wand but can't locate a node with any. You have 2 ingis, which is nice, but your wand started with zero of everything. Ever wonder how those two popped into it? Killing mobs gets them to drop some primal aspects that your wand can suck up automagically, likely following the inventory selection system of where things go. Thus, keep it on your hotbar as close to the left as you can, and it'll charge before any other wands you have will. Not that people carry more then one wand, usually. Some may benefit from that(especially if one has sidegrade wand cores with sidegrade caps, for example), but usually 1 wand will do.

That said, like the icon. Don't Starve is a great looking game. Love that sort of art style. Note for posterity: As of time of posting, hawkfall has a icon of Wilson from Don't Starve. If changed at a later date, the avatar was Wilson from Don't Starve looking very happy and with his hands clasped, with a "Oh yes, I'd love to have a puppy!" look on his face.

hawkfall

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo! Nice to meet you, etc etc, now, ignis on your wand but can't locate a node with any. You have 2 ingis, which is nice, but your wand started with zero of everything. Ever wonder how those two popped into it? Killing mobs gets them to drop some primal aspects that your wand can suck up automagically, likely following the inventory selection system of where things go. Thus, keep it on your hotbar as close to the left as you can, and it'll charge before any other wands you have will. Not that people carry more then one wand, usually. Some may benefit from that(especially if one has sidegrade wand cores with sidegrade caps, for example), but usually 1 wand will do.

That said, like the icon. Don't Starve is a great looking game. Love that sort of art style. Note for posterity: As of time of posting, hawkfall has a icon of Wilson from Don't Starve. If changed at a later date, the avatar was Wilson from Don't Starve looking very happy and with his hands clasped, with a "Oh yes, I'd love to have a puppy!" look on his face.

Do you know which mobs drops perditio? Ignis is creeper, right?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know which mobs drops perditio? Ignis is creeper, right?
They're weighted, but AFAIK any mob can drop any primal aspect, but some may be more likely to drop one or another. I'd think that creepers would be good for perditio and nether mobs would be better for ignis, but any mob can drop any primal.