hey guys looking to join a smallish server and make freinds

sllimzy

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys my names jay,recently become disabled and was looking to try and make some online freainds whildst at the same time play abit of minecraft. if anyone could point me the right direction that would be super helpful.just at a really low point of my life and im not looking for a shoulder to cry on but more a group of people who to have a laugh while gaming.

cheers
jay

sllimzy

Jul 29, 2019
hey there...... kinda new to actually engaging in a forum wel inexperienced,soooooooo hi lol

sorry if its a bad reply lol

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
We all are pretty laid back and welcoming of new people.... especially the ignorant ones *rubs hands

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

sllimzy

Jul 29, 2019
lol well thank you all for the welcome, now to find a server lol.I geuss that's the hard part lol.
but thank you all again

sllimzy

Jul 29, 2019
its something I do need to stop doing as its becoming a habit that I don't like.just when my kids text me its hard to understand there texts :). but you do have a a very valid point. iv also noticed it when im coding I sometines try and shorten the wording/coding,and then I cant work out why the the program does not work lol.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
iv also noticed it when im coding I sometines try and shorten the wording/coding,and then I cant work out why the the program does not work lol.
You code? What language?
I don't know any of thoughs acronyms you are way ahead of me :)
As Far as I know, If I recall Correctly, and To Long, Didn't read (commonly used by the poster as a summary)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

sllimzy

Jul 29, 2019
just your basic html,java,c+,c++. nothing advanced just getting into it really from boredom of laying on a bed all day;_0 just trying to stay occupied.

sllimzy

Jul 29, 2019
as you see my inexperience,the course im doing has thoughs coureses in them, as I did say "just getting into it.
just your basic html,java,c+,c++. nothing advanced just getting into it really from boredom of laying on a bed all day;_0 just trying to stay occupied.

im learning:) I wish I could code something decent but as yet...............no lol

Last edited: