Hey all

Draemock

Jul 29, 2019
Hello :) I just recently found out about Feed The Beast, and thought I would sign up. Im looking forward to the modpack being released....I tried installing the one thats out at the moment with the map challange thingy but couldnt get it to work lol. Anyways....Names Drae im from north east england....and i probably spend way to much time theory crafting in regards to engine output and effiecency lol....

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Draemock said:
Hello :) I just recently found out about Feed The Beast, and thought I would sign up. Im looking forward to the modpack being released....I tried installing the one thats out at the moment with the map challange thingy but couldnt get it to work lol. Anyways....Names Drae im from north east england....and i probably spend way to much time theory crafting in regards to engine output and effiecency lol....
hey!
welcome and hope you have an good time here.

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
Draemock said:

Hello Drae, Do you need any help getting it to work? I can try to help you although I don't know every possible bugs with minecraft. Using MultiMC4.0.0 helps a lot, just saying; it will even downgrade and add the mods to the Jar for you =).