1. This section of the forums is now closed. You can post and answer support requests on the new support site here

Help with Mo'Creatures

Discussion in '[Archived] Tech Support' started by Orrix, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orrix

Orrix New Member

I installed mo'creatures to my server and it worked fine for awhile but now I get this error everytime I log in. I looked everywhere seems several people have had this issue and I can't find a fix.

http://pastebin.com/q6vC2f0v

Please any help would be appreciated

2. GuildMaster

GuildMaster New Member

Are you using MCPC? There's a bug with it and Mo' Creatures. You will have to: a)not use MCPC and not use plugins; b)remove Mo' Creatures

3. Orrix

Orrix New Member

not using anything bukkit far as im aware. unless the ftb server download has it in it.

4. lavarthan

lavarthan New Member

The log specifies an entity named Kitty that is causing this tick and gives an exact place for it. Backup your save. Then try using MCEdit to remove the entity/block at this location. I'm not sure if this will happen again though with another 'kitty'

5. Orrix

Orrix New Member

I just made a new map. but now im noticing there are alot of " invisible mobs" and I am getting

2013-10-09 12:36:41 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Missing mod entity information for MoCreatures : 6
    2013-10-09 12:36:41 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Missing mod entity information for MoCreatures : 7
    2013-10-09 12:36:41 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Missing mod entity information for MoCreatures : 6
    2013-10-09 12:36:41 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Missing mod entity information for MoCreatures : 23
    2013-10-09 12:36:41 [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Missing mod entity information for MoCreatures : 7

This damn mod is seeming more trouble than worth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.