Help with Liquid Transposer and Magma Crucible!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Sobe Fanta

Jul 29, 2019
I put some red stone in the magma crucible to make molten redstone but I can't figure out how to use the pipes to make it going into the liquid transposer. Thanks for anyone who helps!

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
just set the transposer next to the crucible and modify the ins and outs to match up

gRN7J.png

Crucible on right transposer on left

EDp4b.png

QzpKf.png

Larroke

Jul 29, 2019
make sure you're using waterproof pipes, next to transposer is faster/easier though.

Make sure the color of the outputs match up with the color of the slot (visual), and make sure the transposer is set to receive fluid rather then output it (drop looking thing should have the fat end towards the blue box at the top)

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
The drop can be either way, that just determines if putting something in the top slot will fill or drain the tank

Sobe Fanta

Jul 29, 2019
I feel really stupid but I still can't figure it out. I have it exactly like you showed in the pictures, it's being powered, and I'm using waterproof pipes. (Does it matter what kind of waterproof pipes it is?)

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Not if you set it up like I showed, crucible to right and transposer to right. Set the left side of the crucible to orange and the right side of the transposer to blue. Also make sure BOTH machines are powered

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome.. the power of screenshots ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1355636225][/DOUBLEPOST]Any other questions feel free to ask :D