[Help] My ME Access Terminal doesn't show any items

DonkeyTeeth2013

Jul 29, 2019
This is my first post on these forums, sorry if this is in the wrong section or I'm being stupid.

I have set up my ME Access Terminal and it's powered and connected with my ME Controller and ME Drives and everything, it used to work but suddenly it stopped working. I tried checking my power, it was all running, my drives indeed had drives inside them, those drives did have information stored on them, but my ME Access Terminal showed nothing. Any ideas to what could be causing this?

kla_sch

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, my ME Controller is indeed online and has a solid power supply if that's what you're asking.
I think, he means the terminal. The Glass Cable only supports 8 channels. If you connect more devices, some devices went offline. You can split your cable bus into different parts and connect them to different sides of your controller or you use dense cables (32 channels).
A smart cable shows you the number of channels which are in use.

DonkeyTeeth2013

Jul 29, 2019
I think, he means the terminal. The Glass Cable only supports 8 channels. If you connect more devices, some devices went offline. You can split your cable bus into different parts and connect them to different sides of your controller or you use dense cables (32 channels).
A smart cable shows you the number of channels which are in use.
This isn't an issue with cables, it's more like a bug since its only my computer that can't see the items in the ME Access Terminal. I can log in from a different computer and it's visible. The server is hosted on my computer so I doubt it's a server bug, more like just a client bug. I can place things inside the terminal but it doesn't allow me to take anything out since there's nothing that shows. I tried logging on a different server and using an ME Access Terminal and the same problem occurred.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, seems like a client rendering issue. Never seen this one before, i.e. don't know root cause. Try updating to the latest Java. I'm on Java 8 on my client and my server and it's flawless so far.

DonkeyTeeth2013

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, seems like a client rendering issue. Never seen this one before, i.e. don't know root cause. Try updating to the latest Java. I'm on Java 8 on my client and my server and it's flawless so far.
Thanks, I'll try updating and I'll see what happens.

DonkeyTeeth2013

Jul 29, 2019
@MigukNamja I updated to Java JRE/JDK 8 and it still doesn't work. I disassembled and reassembled my ME system and that also didn't work. I'm thoroughly confused at this point. :/

Edit: I'm running FTB Monster v1.1.1 on Linux Mint 17 (Qiana) if that helps.

Last edited: